Kate loves birthdays. I recently had mine and she's been fascinated by it. She always reminds me about my birthday. And when I ask her when her birthday is she always tells me "Loctober". She tells me she wants stars on her cake. So on my birthday Brock and Kate went to the store to get some things to make me my favorite birthday lunch, a grilled beef tenderloin filet. They also bought me a birthday cake, as soon ask they walked in the door Kate yelled to me that they got me a birthday cake. The next thing she did was go to the kitchen drawer to look for a spoon "so she can have some of that cake" she just couldn't wait. Brock and I got a kick out of it and whenever we need a good laugh remind each other how she did that. I captured some of it on video. Besides that, we kept it low key for my birthday, I didn't get a lot of sleep the night before and it wasn't because I was excited for my birthday! I was up with a baby that wouldn't sleep. For my birthday I got an iflip minoHD camera, it was really a combination gift from my inlaws for the birth of the baby and my birthday present (they helped pay for a portion of it). We also went to our local waterpark for a little bit, mostly to let Kate splash around


Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Definitely has some Gwartney in her with that SWEET TOOTH!
LOL about the video. Kate is such a drama queen!
OMG 12 posts at once???? WOW. I read them all but now I can't remember hardly anything...i thought that was funny about the spoon for your cake!
CRAZY about the cabbage patch hospital! SO BIZARRE. OH and for some reason all your videos were like a weird shape--like they were cut off on the right side? are they that way for you too?
Super cute pics at the beach, etc. I like that family pic of y'all in the pool. you look good!!!!!
Oh and jealous of your garden--my tomato plants won't produce, but my butternut squash has LITERALLY taken over everything!!!!!!!! Want some??? I have TONS OF THEM
I love the fishy birthday cake. I want your in laws. Cute that she went to grab a fork to eat the cake!
Post a Comment