That's one of the many nicknames for this sweet baby. I also call her Princess Buttercup, Pretty Liddy, punkin head, bunny boo boo, sweetie pie, cutie pie the list goes on and on. I do love my nicknames for her. Lydia is getting big and it's hard to believe she is nearing 3 months. She was a perfect sign of health at her 2 month check up. Here are her stats, I also dug up Kate's just for kicks and comparisons.
Lydia 2months
11 lbs 15oz 75% percentile
22 1/2" long 50% percentile
14 1/2" head circumference 25% percentile
Kate 2months
11 lbs 12oz
23in
15"
I also have a couple of pictures of them for comparison.
Kate
Lydia 2months
11 lbs 15oz 75% percentile
22 1/2" long 50% percentile
14 1/2" head circumference 25% percentile
Kate 2months
11 lbs 12oz
23in
15"
I also have a couple of pictures of them for comparison.
Kate
Lydia
I love how different and unique our girls are turning out to be. I love them both dearly. These are some of my observations of them, not really comparing them as much as describing my observations of them. Lydia has no tolerance for pain or discomfort, Kate did. Lydia is way more cuddly then Kate was as a baby. Kate has always been a very independent child/infant. I feel that Lydia is more dependent. Kate hated to be rocked to sleep, she liked putting herself to sleep and didn't like sleeping with me. Lydia loves being rocked to sleep, always wakes up and ends up in bed with me. Lydia is a princess, Kate is a drama queen.
I signed Kate up for swim lessons in the fall with her dad. She is also going to take a turn in ballet. She has never expressed interest in ballet or even dancing much for that matter. But they had a time slot available that actually worked for us so I figured I'd see how she does, who knows maybe she'll be a star on "So You Think You Can Dance" someday.

4 comments:
OMG how cute! I love that they are like the SAME size (well when Kate was her age). i had to laugh at your princess/drama queen comment!
and how cute will kate be in ballet!!!!!! awwwwwwww i want a girl too! ;)
That is so cute. I love the pics in the bumbo. I will have to pull up Violet's 2 month stats I know they are higher lol. I love the princess drama queen quote. I have yet to figure the two out. Violet may be a I know what I need trust me just give it to me.
I just love this post! The girls really look similar...I just smile when I see that pic of Lydia with her big smile. She is so sweet! With how clumsy Kate can be, I will definitely be amused when she starts ballet!
Hey lady!!! She's so cute. Oh my. I love littles. I want a little. It seems I'm gonna have to steal one off the street!!! Ah well....
Post a Comment