Brock is outnumbered but if you ask him he wouldn't have it any other way. He is a great dad and husband to his girls. If one of the girls cries he is usually the first on the scene to find out what is wrong. He begs me to pump so that he can feed the baby. He's not afraid of a dirty diaper, and doesn't mind the spit up. He doesn't mind the night shift, but I usually have to give him a big nudge because he sleeps like the dead. His favorite chore is cuddling the girls, it's a rough job but someones got to do it.
We tease that our dog Tilly and Lydia are the same size, but the truth is Lydia is about 2lbs bigger then Tilly. Poor Tilly will always be the baby.
One of the cutest things about Lydia is the way she sleeps. She sleeps on her back (or sometimes belly) with her arms stretched over her head. In fact I just checked on her a minute ago and sure enough her little arms are over her head. She's always slept like this, it's so cute how she does it.
She isnt' really sleeping in this picture but you get the idea, she is a stretcher

2 comments:
I know how Brock feels being singled out. I'm the only girl in my family.
Love baby Lydia stretches. The cutest! I don't want these babies getting too big too fast!
I love the sleeping Lydia pic. They are always so cute when they sleep. I want to cuddle them and wake them up and play with them but then realize that probably is not a good idea--Kt
Post a Comment